Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Post Abortion Study

I got the following in an email. As I got ready to delete it, I thought there might be someone from within Watershed that might benefit or know someone who would benefit from this Bible Study. All the needed information is below. Something like this could be really helpful to someone, especially as we get ready to go into a new teaching series called "Baggage" starting Jan. 10th.

-------

Next Post-Abortion Healing Bible Study (PAS) class starting Jan. 21:


Are you grieving over an abortion in your past? Did that choice leave you with regrets? Do you wonder if God could ever forgive you? Do you wish there was someone safe you could share your secret with? You are not alone. *Approximately 43% of women have experienced an abortion in the U.S. by the time they reach age 45. There is hope and there is healing.

Please contact Marilyn by Jan. 18 if you'd like more information or to be included in the next PAS class at Aid to Women: 364-8967 or marilyn.s@ aidtowomen.com.

Class will begin Jan. 21, meeting on 11 consecutive Monday evenings, 7-9 p.m.,
after normal business hours. ATW: 701 Center Pt. Rd. N.E., just north of Coe College.
Class and materials are provided at no cost.

One woman had this to say about the class completed at Aid to Women:
“I just want to thank you for what you did for me. I can’t hardly believe how differently I feel…. Thanks so much for helping me along my healing path.”

Please come. All calls are confidential.

*Alan Guttmacher Institute