Thursday, May 3, 2007

Being Entish...

Tonight, during the "Grow" talk, I mentioned some Bible reading plans to help those of you not faithfully getting rooted in Christ through the Word. But I failed to have the website on the PowerPoint for those who wanted to go to the web and check those out themselves. So here's the link:

http://www.heartlight.org/devotionals/reading_plans/

Also, I mentioned ideas to help you remember to pray. I thought it would be fun to open up comments on this post and hear ideas some of you have to help you to remember to pray.

1 comment:

kernwormite said...

Well, whenever I clean up my space I usually end up finding random things that people have given me over the years. So instead of moving on I try to stop and pray or if I feel inclined to do so, I give them a call or shoot them an e-mail to see how they are doing and if there is anything that they would like me to pray for. and instead of saying that I will be praying for them I usually pray right then. What about anyone else what do you use to to remind yourself to pray?