Friday, April 20, 2007

Passion coming to Chicago!

Passion is coming to Chicago! I (Amy) have been to the Passion Conferences the last 2 years and I am so excited to know they are coming so close and over a weekend! I will be organizing a group to go with me from Watershed. The only details I know is that it is the weekend of October 19 and 20th. It will be a Friday and Saturday. I do not know time information, or any other details. But stay tuned because I will be staying on top of it!

If you are interested in coming, let me know and I will definitely keep you in the loop!

Passion is a young adult conference that is an amazing experience and both years I have went, I have been amazed. Having so many young adults in the same room, worshipping Jesus is soooo amazing you will not want to miss out! You will not be disappointed!

If you want to read the Passion blog, you can find it at www.268blog.blogspot.com and if you want to know more about Passion Conferences, you can find that at www.268generation.com.

MORE TO COME!!!!